Plasma Eye lift with Phi-Ion
Phi-Ion treatment is based on creation of series of minute dots adjacent to the tension lines on the skin. This process triggers an instant contraction and tightening of skin fibers to create a lifting, remodeling and rejuvenating effect. Phi-Ion pen uses the plasma state of matter. The principle involves the ionization of gases from the atmospheric air to create micro electrical discharge causing sublimation of the excessive/sagging superficial skin layer. This method can be used to treat specific areas of concern without damaging the surrounding tissue or applying unwanted heat energy to them.
Phi-Ion pen is a practical portable device that uses a precise focused beam of plasma energy to sublimate the superficial layer of the skin (epidermis), without causing any damage to the underlying or adjacent tissues.
Phi-Ion treatment provides baggy eyelid correction, can be used for wrinkles tensioning-crow feet, marionette lines, it is used for acne scars improvement. It is also able to remove skin blemishes (advanced training required). This revolutionary method is capable of achieving results comparable to the results of the cosmetic surgery.
Phi-Ion Application Technique:
– Precise anatomy of the eye region
– Determining wrinkles and bend lines stage and selection of areas to be treated
– Operating modes (energy intensity and electro diameter)
– Distance between two consecutive micro contact points and forming the treatment line
– Proper positioning of treatment area and the device
– Connecting the points into tarsal lines and forming tarsal bands by arranging the lines properly
– Forming uplifting lines and bands
– Treating wrinkles outside the eye region
– One treatment is usually enough to achieve desired results. After 1 month, on check-up appointment, the artist determines if an additional treatment is necessary. The results are expected to last for at least 9 months.